contact us: 1-877-755-weld(9353) DEALERS WANTED | Terms & Policy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Learn how to know about Arc Weld and Stick Weld

All we have to follow a few steps, to obtain that welding down part:

There are a few basic and simple to learn steps to facilitate you need to take into consideration before you even try how to stick weld or arc weld.

How do I know? I've been present and done that. I know how hard it be able to learn how to stick weld for a person who has never welded before in their life. Regularly the first timer will make a few silly mistakes that can destroy their first time stick or arc welding experience

Equipment like:
  • How to strike an arc and remain it going. This is a big subject for anyone who is learning how to stick weld. How can I do it? Why does it remain sticking to the job?
  • What range welding electrode should I use?
  • What kind of welding electrode should I use?
  • Which method do I move the electrode?
  • What power setting should I set my machine on?
What about welding protection. What should I be alert of when welding? What will harm me and put me at risk of injury? If you are new to welding, you might not be attentive of what to look out for.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home